Friday, June 4, 2010

New Beginning

I don't think to know it all, and that I have arrived to the top simply because I have come to this one single milestone in my life.  Surely, it may have been the most significant yet, and the most difficult and challenging, but still, it is only the first one to come.  I have made it through the tests of the obstacle course of the darkness that once stood before me on my journey toward the light, and have been rewarded for my success, through the trials and tribulations of my previous path.  Really, it is only the beginning.  My journey has just begun.  Life has come full circle and now I stand at the very beginning of time to see the new phase of this world that has awakened within me.  I am welcomed into a whole new world, and with open arms I embrace this place in time and space.  There is so much to learn.  My next place will be to go out into the whole world and explore its offerings.  A venture of sensory fulfillment, as I will seek to see and hear and taste and know the goodness of the world of worlds.

No comments:

Post a Comment